Please enter search criteria
Item Count: 0
Textbook Return and Exchange Policy
TWO EASY WAYS TO RETURN:
- Return in person to the bookstores Customer Service Department.
- Return by mail. Note: we do not refund shipping and handling fees. Textbooks (new, used, rental, and digital) must be returned by the due dates above to receive a refund. Digital books that have been activated cannot be returned. When shipping your return include a copy of the packing list. Please email email@example.com for assistance.
Kennel Bookstore/Returns Department
5284 N Jackson Ave.
Fresno, CA 93740
- Package your items securely so there is no damage or lost items while in transit.
- A copy of your shipping confirmation email or order details should be sent with your return. If you do not have your shipping confirmation or order details, then simply include a note with your name, address, and order number. Refunds may be delayed if the return cannot be identified.
- Return shipping is at your expense unless Kennel Bookstore has committed an error with the order. It is suggested to use a traceable, insured method of shipping when returning your item(s) as we are not liable for lost or damaged packages. Retain your tracking information and shipping receipt until your refund is issued. Ground or equivalent level of shipping is sufficient.
If you have any additional questions please contact us at:
559.278.4062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to view the return policy.